Situated inside the furniture warehouses in Cinderford and Chepstow.
All our products are free from Palm Oil, helping to reduce the decimation of the Rainforest.
Refilling your own bottle from large containers helps to reduce plastic consumption and pollution.
In our stores you can get refills of the following:
Washing up liquid, fabric detergent, fabric conditioner, toilet cleaner, and hand wash.
They are charged per 100ml and you need to bring your own container with you.
We buy our detergents in 20l drums. When these are empty, the manufacturer in Cinderford who makes our washing up liquid will re-use and refill them for us, or Suma collect them for recycling.
One 25l drum will save 50 regular sized washing up bottles.
OUR TOP 5 EASY TIPS FOR SAVING PLASTIC…….
- REFILL YOUR DETERGENT BOTTLES AT A LOCAL REFILL STATION.
- ALWAYS BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE AND COFFEE CUP WITH YOU. GET THE REFILL APP TO SEE WHERE YOU CAN REFILL YOUR WATER FOR FREE.
- SWITCH FROM PLASTIC SPONGES TO LOOFAH WASHING UP PADS. Although these may seem expensive, they will last for 3-6 months and can be freshened up in the washing machine.
- SWITCH FROM CLING FILM TO RECYCLED ALUMINIUM FOIL OR REUSABLE ‘TUPPERWARE’.
- BUY LOOSE FRUIT AND VEG, OR USE A RE-USABLE COTTON BAG TO WEIGH IT IN.