Upcycle Eco Store
Situated inside the furniture warehouses in Cinderford and Chepstow.
All our products are free from Palm Oil, helping to reduce the dessimation of the Rainforest.
Refilling your own bottle from large containers helps to reduce plastic consumption and pollution.
WE ALSO SELL DETERGENT PODS TO REFILL YOUR SPRAY BOTTLES AT HOME; Kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner, stainless steel cleaner, floor cleaner.
In our stores you can get refills of the following:
ECO Washing up liquid 25p/100ml
Kitchen and Bathroom spray cleaner 20p/100ml
Eco leaf Non Bio laundry liquid 35p/100ml
Ecoleaf Fabric conditioner 25p/100ml
Ecoleaf Toilet Cleaner 25p/100ml
Ecoleaf Handwash 40p/100ml
Suma shampoo 65p/100ml
Suma conditioner 65p/100ml
We buy our detergents in 25l drums. When these are empty, the manufacturer in Cinderford who makes our washing up liquid will re-use and refill them for us, or Suma collect them for recycling.
One 25l drum will save 50 regular sized washing up bottles.
OUR TOP 5 EASY TIPS FOR SAVING PLASTIC…….
- REFILL YOUR DETERGENT BOTTLES AT A LOCAL REFILL STATION.
- ALWAYS BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE AND COFFEE CUP WITH YOU. GET THE REFILL APP TO SEE WHERE YOU CAN REFILL YOUR WATER FOR FREE.
- SWITCH FROM PLASTIC SPONGES TO LOOFAH WASHING UP PADS. Although these may seem expensive, they will last for 3-6 months and can be freshened up in the washing machine.
- SWITCH FROM CLING FILM TO RECYCLED ALUMINIUM FOIL OR REUSABLE ‘TUPPERWARE’.
- BUY LOOSE FRUIT AND VEG, OR USE A RE-USABLE COTTON BAG TO WEIGH IT IN.